All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionHalf-hour Hungries gets kids into the kitchen with quick-to-make and fun recipes. The book is designed to get kids cooking in the kitchen with a selection of easy-to-prepare and delicious recipes that will take more than 30 minutes to get from the pages of the book to the plate or bowl - from savoury snacks including Nacho Popcorn, Cheesy Twists, Chicken Satay Sticks and Corn Muffins, to more substantial fare when the hunger really hits, including a Risoni Bake, Burritos and the easiest most tasty Mac n' Cheese.
- Author BiographyHalf-Hour Hungries gets kids into the kitchen with fun and quick-to make recipes.
- Author(s)Sabrina Parrini
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight478 g
- Width248 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.