All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe birthplace of the style writing school of graffiti is New York City. This is the place where young writers first began to transform letters from simple tags on a wall to elaborate masterpieces of colourful and camoflauged letters embellished with characters that depicted friends and heroes alike. The most famous of these schoolyards is located in East Harlem on 106th street and Park Avenue: it became kwn as the Hall of Fame. This colourful title is an artistic retrospective of that famous and important New York landmark.
- Author(s)Alain Mariduena
- PublisherFrom Here to Fame
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFrom Here to Fame
- Content Note1
- Weight708 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.