Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- Description<b>Winner: </b> 2013 Lucky Cinda Publishing Global Book Contest, Children's Outstanding Achievement in Fiction 2013 Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards, Best Books: Animals & Pets 2013 Animals, Animals, Animals Book Festival, Pets 2013 Mom's Choice Awards, Gold, Children's Picture Books: Growing Up/Personal Growth 2013 London Book Festival, Horable Mention, Children's Books 2012 Living Now Book Awards, Animals/Pets/Livestock 2012 Young Voices Foundation Award, Gold, Inspire/Mentor/Educate 2012 Purple Dragonfly Book Awards, Animals/Pets <b>Finalist: </b> 2012 International Book Awards, Children's Educational Halle has her job cut out for her; she has to teach the new cat, Tiger, all about bucket filling. But Tiger keeps making mistakes; sleeping in Halle's bed, jumping up on the counter, and swiping something that doesn't belong to him. With the help and understanding of the whole family, will Halle be able to teach Tiger about bucket filling? Filled with delightful illustrations along with bucket filling and bucket dipping facts, Halle and Tiger with their Bucketfilling Family will make an excellent addition to any library.
- Author Biography<b>Peggy Johncox</b> has taught grades K-8 for thirty-three years. She has taught in several districts in Michigan, as well as in Title 1 classrooms and on Indian reservations in Arizona and New Mexico. In 2001, Peggy was the Teacher of the Year for Fowlerville Community Schools in Michigan. Peggy now delights in presenting Carol McCloud's Bucketfilling Fillosophy, as explained in her books. As we spoke with children, I observed how much our pets fill our buckets. Halle, our miniature pinscher, is a perfect, fun example to promote these desired concepts. Peggy lives in the woods of southeast Michigan with her husband, Gary, and their dog, Halle, cat, Tiger, and parakeet, Sassy.
- Author(s)Peggy Johncox
- PublisherNelson Publishing & Marketing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorthville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Publishing & Marketing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megan Wellman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.