All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 35 of the creepiest projects you have ever seen, Halloween Crafts will inspire you to make and bake your way to a truly scary Halloween. Adults and children alike love Halloween - the costumes, the trick-or-treating, the ghost stories and the candy! In this spooky book, Emma Hardy will show you everything you need to make for a truly scary Halloween. There are seriously creepy fancy-dress costumes, including a black cat, a spider, an alien, and a witch. You will also find ghoulish sweet treats such as witches' hat-shaped cookies, sugar skulls, monster pop cakes and other devilishly delicious delights, eugh to satisfy even the most demanding sweet tooth. Once you have carved a frightening pumpkin and made your fluttering bat decorations, you are ready to celebrate this fun holiday in style. There are easy ideas suitable for the beginner crafter or baker, as well as more challenging projects, and some are even straightforward eugh for children to help you make.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines, including Country Homes and Interiors and Marie Claire. Her previous books include My First Sewing Machine Book, Sewing in No Time, Quilting in No Time, Green Crafts for Children and Sewing for Children.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note150 col photographs and artworks
- Weight527 g
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.