All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.11
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.82
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.72
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionA classic Christie mystery. Read by Hugh Fraser who plays Hugh Fraser in the popular TV series. At a Hallowe'en party, Joyce - a hostile thirteen-year-old - boasts that she once witnessed a murder. When -one believes her, she storms off home. But within hours her body is found, still in the house, drowned in an apple-bobbing tub. That night, Hercule Poirot is called in to find the 'evil presence'. But first he must establish whether he is looking for a murderer or a double-murderer...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight179 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time385
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.