Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you call it gimp, lanyard, scoubidou, or boondoggle, vinyl craft lace is the perfect activity for home, camp, school or party. Halloween Plastic Lace Crafts presents a witch's cauldron full of plastic lacing projects for the popular fall holiday. Ten simple but fun projects are provided for making imaginative Halloween key chains, zipper pulls and decorations. Kids will learn to weave fun creatures like centipedes, cats, ghosts, spiders, ants, flies and snakes. The projects combine plastic lace with other creative materials and accessories like acrylic hair, plastic canvas, wiggle eyes, pom-poms, beads, and chenille stems. This book shows readers all of the essential stitches and skills they need to master the colorful art of plastic lacing, with easy-to-follow weaving diagrams and colorful photos of finished projects. Every braid is clearly illustrated, so instructions are a cinch to follow. As readers move from project to project they learn all the basic stitches for 4-strand, 6-strand, and even 8-strand plastic lacing.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Damon began her career teaching weaving and supplying craft materials in educational settings. David Kominz, a retired NIH medical researcher, joined forces with Phyllis in the creation and publication of craft books. Together with master designer of plastic lacing, David Hall, they turned out three plastic lacing books. Their goal has been to help kids have fun and develop creativity through basic craft skills.
- Author(s)David Hall,David Kominz,Phyllis Damon
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width207 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.