Halo: Primordium: Book Two of the Forerunner Trilogy by Greg Bear (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the apparent self-destruction of the Forerunner empire, two humans -- Chakas and Riser -- are like flotsam washed up on very strange shores indeed. They find themselves on an inverted world where horizons rise into the sky and where humans of all kinds are trapped in a perilous cycle of neglect. They have become strategic pawns in a cosmic game whose madness kws end -- a game of ancient vengeance between the powers who seeded the galaxy with life, and the Forerunners. In the company of a young girl and an old man, Chakas begins an epic journey across a lost and damaged Halo in search of a way home, an explanation for the warrior spirits rising up within, and for the Librarian's tampering with human destiny. This journey will take them into the domain of a powerful and monstrous intelligence who claims to be the Last Precursor, and who w has control of both this Halo and the fate of Forerunners and humans alike. Called the Primordial by ancient human warriors, this intelligence may control the fate of t only Chakas, Riser, and the rest of humanity, but all of sentient life.
- Author BiographyGreg Bear is the author of more than thirty books of science fiction and fantasy. He is married to Astrid Anderson Bear and is the father of Erik and Alexandra. Awarded two Hugos and five Nebulas for his fiction, one of two authors to win a Nebula in every category, Bear has been called the 'Best working writer of hard science fiction' by 'The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Science Fiction'. Bear has served on political and scientific action committees and has advised Microsoft Corporation, the U.S. Army, the CIA, Sandia National Laboratories, Callison Architecture, Inc., Homeland Security, and other groups and agencies.
- Author(s)Greg Bear
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/11/2012
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Reading Age16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.55
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.