All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflexology has been used for healing for over 5,000 years. Although many people associate reflexology with the feet, you can also stimulate the reflex points on the hands to clear energy flow around the body and treat common ailments such as headaches, indigestion, muscular aches and flu. Reflexology is quick, ubtrusive and ideal for people who are sensitive about having their feet handled. By following the simple step-by-step instructions in Hand Reflexology you will learn to balance and detoxify the body's systems, fight stress and improve general wellbeing. It shows how to treat yourself as well as others, and features 10 -15 minute routines suitable for everyone, including children and the elderly.
- Author BiographyMichael Keet has been a state registered podiatrist and reflexologist for over 15 years. He is principal of the Central London College of Reflexology and his clients include celebrities from the worlds of film, music and sport. Louise Keet is principal of the London School of Reflexology. Her work has appeared in many national magazines and newspapers as well as on national and local radio. Location: London.
- Author(s)Louise Keet,Michael Keet
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitlePyramid Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/10/2011
- Content Notephotographs and artworks
- Weight272 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.