All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe presided over 61,000 abortions--one of which was suffered by his then-girlfriend--and directed the largest abortion clinic in the world. He had helped to legalize abortion in the first place. One day, he had a change of heart. One day, he found God. At the drop of a hat, an abortion doctor reunced his profession--and his atheism--for pro-life advocacy and Christianity. In the most shocking revelations ever expressed in an autobiography, one man unveils his entire life story, detailing countless events--from his gruesome abortion procedures to his conversion and involvement in The Silent Scream. Discover one man's incredible journey from death to life in Bernard Nathanson's The Hand of God.
- Author BiographyDr. Bernard Nathanson was co-founder in 1969 of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws (NARAL, later renamed the National Abortion Rights Action League), and former director of New York City's Center for Reproductive and Sexual Health, then the largest abortion clinic in the world. In the late 1970's he turned against abortion to become a prominent pro-life advocate, authoring Aborting America and producing the seminal pro-life video The Silent Scream. After a long battle with cancer, Dr. Nathanson passed away at his home in NYC at age eight-four.
- Author(s)Bernard Nathanson
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.