All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback, this retrospective book covering the work of Andy Goldsworthy from 1976 to 1990 remains one of the most comprehensive publications on the acclaimed artist. With nearly 200 illustrations featuring early examples of his ephemeral works made of leaves, stalks, sand, and sw, Hand to Earth</i> offers fascinating insights into the ways in which Goldsworthy creates his unique and highly personal artworks.
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width231 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndy Goldsworthy,Terry Friedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.