All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers proven techniques and invaluable advice for writing winning business proposals - revised and updated! What makes a winning business proposal? It highlights your skills and services, meets your client's needs, and clearly sets you apart from the competition. Since 1995, Handbook for Writing Proposals has helped thousands of professionals develop winning proposals. This exceptional handbook guides you through the unique nine-step proposal-writing process from the initial RFP to the client presentation. In this revised and updated version, the authors show you how to: choose the RFPs that give you the best chance of success; showcase your company's skills and services; set realistic time/cost schedules and budgets; avoid the mistakes that sink most proposals; build client relationships that bring you repeat business; and, tailor your writing for an international business audience. The second edition also offers you a wealth of downloadable forms and checklists that you can adapt for your own proposal-writing process. Whether you own your own business, need to train your corporate staff, or simply want to improve your skills, Handbook for Writing Proposals, Second Edition will show you how to profit from every proposal you write. Praise: 'This book guides you through the process of creating the best impression of your sweat equity to your customer. Whether you need to polish up and improve every aspect of the proposal or just certain elements, this book will fill the need. Remember, the ecomics of gain only occur when a customer feels you've fulfilled a need and created value' - Paul V. Baron, President, In-Store Bakery Division, The Quarter Oats Company. ' Handbook for Writing Proposals offers a wealth of down-to-earth, practical guidance on all phases of proposal writing. The book is well organized and full of concrete ideas that are easy to include in real-life situations. The sample letters, checklists, budgets, and proposals are extremely valuable. This book is a great resource for anyone whose success depends on convincing others through the proposal process' - Richard M. Sawdey, Former Vice President and Secretary, R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Hamper was a professor in the Graduate School of Business at Dominican University and Loyola University of Chicago and is currently a private business consultant. L. Sue Baugh worked as a senior editor at Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc., one of the world's largest management consultant firms, helping consultants develop proposals for industry, government, and nonprofit clients. Both authors reside in Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)L. Sue Baugh,Robert J. Hamper
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.