All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is a guided experience that takes the reader through the spectacle of the entire job hunting process in detail. Although written with a slant in IT (Information Techlogy), the handbook is useful for any job hunter regardless of his or her eld. It contains an abundance of real-world, tried and true actions, approaches, real examples, quizzes at the end of major chapters, spiritual and mental exercises designed specifically to keep you at your best, an extensive chapter on effective resumes, interviewing, salary, and much more, all based on more than 4 decades of experience by a professional still active in the eld.
- Author(s)Daniel Barber
- PublisherNiche Technologists, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNiche Technologists, Inc.
- Weight177 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.