All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook for Teaching Bible-Based ESL provides a step-by-step guide for starting an ESL ministry at your church. New and experienced teachers alike will benefit from the many practical suggestions on second language teaching.You'll learn to: Choose the best method for teaching your ESL classAssess which materials you'll need to start your ESL classWork through cultural differencesEvaluate your students and your teachingShare your faith with the members of your classThe Handbook for Teaching Bible-Based ESL also includes: Communication tipsSample lesson plansTeaching resourcesPronunciation guideAnd much more!
- Author BiographyJ. Wesley Eby is mission education coordinator for Nazarene Missions International (NMI) for the Church of the Nazarene, and previously worked as an ESL (English as a second language) editor for Publications International. He has 29 years of experience in the education field, spending 22 of those years on a Navajo Reservation as a teacher, administrator, and ESL specialist.
- Author(s)J Wesley Eby
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication15/06/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleESL Bible Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight286 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.