All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone can teach the faithful about God's love, and Handbook for Today's Catechist examines basic principles for catechists and how parents are the first and most influential teachers of their children. This handbook helps provide answers and support for volunteer catechists, religion teachers, and parents when teaching their children about Catholicism. <br>This wonderful resource explores many aspects of the role of catechist in a classroom setting, at home, and in the parish community. In an easy to understand format, this handbook provides an overview of the Bible, the life and teaching of Jesus (Christology), the mission of the Church in continuing Jesus' ministry, liturgy, and sacrament, and how to be a moral example to those we teach. An up-to-date guide for the catechist, this book looks at the challenge of catechizing children in the age of computers and electronics and how to identify good or misleading information on the Internet.
- Author(s)Ginger Infantino
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.