Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Advances in Braided Composite Materials: Theory, Production, Testing and Applications focuses on the fundamentals of these materials and their associated techlogy. It provides a one-stop resource that outlines all the significant issues about structural braiding, providing readers with the means by which to produce, test, and design braided composite material structures. It documents the latest research findings into these advanced materials and provides new ideas to encourage greater use of the techlogy.
- Author BiographyJason P. Carey is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Alberta, Canada. His composite material-based research has led to numerous critical findings translated in over 30 peer-reviewed high impact, top-ranked journal and conference papers. His research team focus on understanding the fundamental behaviour of braided composite materials for biomedical to structural applications.
- Author(s)Jason Carey
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.