All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for veterinarians, animal scientists, dog owners, trainers, consultants and counsellors, this reference and handbook concerns positive, humane management and control of dogs. Reflecting the author's extensive work with dogs, the book provides thorough explanations of topics and proven behavioural strategies that have been designed, tested and used by the author. More than 50 figures and tables illustrate this contribution to dog behaviour, training and learning.
- Author BiographySteven R. Lindsay, MA, is a dog behavior consultant and trainer in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area, where he teaches handling, training, and behavior modification based on ethological principles. He also conducts seminars and is the author of numerous articles. Mr. Lindsay evaluated, handled, and trained highly skilled dogs for the U.S. military.
- Author(s)Steve Lindsay
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Notefigures, tables
- Weight1066 g
- Width185 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.