All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is a comprehensive collection of measures and assessment tools intended for use by researchers and clinicians that work with people with problem eating behaviors, obese clients, and the associated psychological issues that underlie these problems. It is a reference for researchers who specialize in obesity research and individuals that specialize in working with clients with problem eating behaviors and how to measure and assess their attitudes, beliefs and behaviors with regard to food. It is much broader than eating disorders as it deals with obesity (an area that has reached epidemic proportions in the US) and problem eating behaviors. Its collection is truly unique as other volume offers such a comprehensive collection all in one place dealing with and focusing on assessments and measures related to eating behaviours. The assessment tools included in this volume include: - General Personality Assessment and psychopathology of persons with eating and weight related concerns - Measures of quality of life assessments - Methods for measuring attitudes and beliefs about obese people - Assessment of Body Image - Measures of Restrained Eating - Measures of Physical Activity - Measuring Food Intake - Binge Eating and Purging - Assessment of Eating and Weight related problems with Children - Identification of Psychological Problems of patients with eating disorders.
- Author BiographyMonica L. Baskin, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Associate Scientist in the UAB Center for Health Promotion and the UAB Clinical Nutrition Research Center. She obtained a B.S. in Psychology and Sociology from Emory University and Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University. Her primary research interests involve behavioral interventions for the prevention and treatment of obesity, sickle cell disease, and minority health and health disparities. She is skilled in designing, implementing and evaluating theory-based and culturally-competent interventions.
- Author(s)David B. Allison,Monica L. Baskin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.