All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook details best practices and discusses ongoing challenges in assessment and diagsis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Chapters address assessment and diagstic protocols, developmental considerations in ASD assessment, and issues concerning comorbid psychological and medical conditions. Various aspects of the disorder are emphasized throughout the handbook - from assessment in adolescent and adult populations to the latest findings in neuropsychology. The book concludes with future directions for research and clinical applications, focusing on universal screening, improved assessment methods, and earlier and more accurate diagsis. Topics featured in this handbook include:* Types of ASD assessment. * Report writing for ASD evaluations. * Stress and satisfaction in the diagstic process. * Clinical and neuropsychological perspectives from comorbid diagsis of ASD and ADHD. * Executive functions in ASD.The Handbook of Assessment and Diagsis of Autism Spectrum Disorder is an essential reference for researchers, clinicians, professionals, and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, child and adolescent psychiatry, and social work as well as rehabilitation medicine/therapy, behavioral therapy, pediatrics, and educational psychology.
- Author BiographyJohnny L. Matson, Ph.D., is Professor and Distinguished Research Master in the Department of Psychology at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, U.S.A. He has also previously held a professorship in psychiatry and clinical psychology at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of more than 800 publications including 41 books. He also serves as Founding Editor-in-Chief of three journals; Research in Developmental Disabilities (Elsevier), Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (Elsevier), and Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders (Springer).
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAutism and Child Psychopathology Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight1109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJohnny L. Matson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.