Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the benchmark reference Since its first edition, this handbook has become the most influential reference work in the field of autism and related conditions. Now expanded to two volumes, this comprehensive work provides a thorough review of these disorders, drawing on findings and clinical experience from a number of related disciplines. The Second Edition covers all current treatment models, and is updated to include new methods for screening and assessment, genetic components, and school-based interventions. All chapters have been thoroughly updated; two-thirds of chapters are entirely new to this edition. VolumeTwo includes the newest, most authoritative information available on assessment, interventions, and policy ramifications surrounding pervasive developmental disorders.
- Author BiographyFred R. Volkmar, MD is a child psychiatrist who trained at Stanford University and Yale. The Associate Editor of the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders and the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, he is a staff member of the Yale Child Study Center. Rhea Paul, PhD holds a joint appointment at Southern Connecticut State University, where she is Professor of Communication Disorders, and the Yale Child Study Center, where she pursues research on autism and related disabilities. Ami Klin, PhD is the Harris Associate Professor of Child Psychology and Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center. He obtained his PhD from the University of London. Donald J. Cohen, MD was founder of the renowned clinical and scientific research programs for Tourette's Syndrome at the Yale Child Study Center. Well known for his clinical expertise and breadth of understanding, Dr. Cohen served as Director of the Child Study center since 1983.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date05/03/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1330 g
- Width183 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAmi Klin,Donald J. Cohen,Fred R. Volkmar,Rhea Paul
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.