All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, the Handbook serves as a practical guide to endovascular methods and as a concise reference for neurovascular anatomy and published data about cerebrovascular disease from a neurointerventionalist's perspective. Divided into three parts, the book covers: Fundamentals of neurovascular anatomy and basic angiographic techniques; Interventional Techniques and endovascular methods, along with useful device information and tips and tricks for daily practice; Specific Disease States, with essential clinical information about commonly encountered conditions. New features in the 2nd Edition include: Global Gems that illuminate aspects of the field outside the United States; Angio-anatomic and angio-pathologic image correlates; Newly released clinical study results influencing neurointerventional practice; Information on emerging techlogies in this rapidly advancing field. The Handbook is a vital resource for all clinicians involved in neurointerventional practice, including radiologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, cardiologists, and vascular surgeons.
- Author BiographyMark R. Harrigan, MD Department of Surgery Division of Neurosurgery University of Alabama Birmingham, AL, USA John P. Deveikis, MD Department of Radiology Bayfront Medical Center Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
- Author(s)John P. Deveikis,Mark R. Harrigan
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Medical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 66 colour illustrations, 69 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.