All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionQualified school administrators, particularly district superintendents, are among the most sought after professionals of the new century. Due to a perceived national shortage, consultants, search firms, and state school board associations are courting these highly trained women and men with attractive salaries, lucrative benefits packages, and other perks usually reserved for chief executive officers in the corporate world.
- Author BiographySherri Zimmerman is Assistant Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator, Diversity and Applied Research, University of West Florida.
- Author(s)Sherri Zimmerman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight122 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.