Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionEvery chapter has been updated to reflect current thought and research in the field. Chapters devoted to specialized tests in neuropsychology have been updated to reflect new editions of these popular instruments. Special topic chapters have been added such as working in pediatric coma rehabilitation, using the planning, attention, sequential, simultaneous theory of neuropsychological processes, additions on ADHD, and more appear written by the leading experts and practitioners in these fields to reflect the demands of current practice in clinical child neuropsychology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note630 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1554 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds,Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.