All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past decade or more, there has been a rapid evolution of mental health services and treatment techlogies, shifting psychiatric epidemiology, changes in public behavioral health policy and increased understanding in medicine regarding approaches to clinical work that focus on patient-centeredness. These contemporary issues need to be articulated in a comprehensive format. The American Association of Community Psychiatrists (AACP), a professional organization internationally recognized as holding the greatest concentration of expertise in the field, has launched a methodical process to create a competency certification in community psychiatry. As a reference for a certification examination, that effort will benefit ermously from a comprehensive handbook on the subject.
- Author BiographyHunter L. McQuistion, MD is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and Director of the Division of Outpatient & Community Psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health at The St. Luke's & Roosevelt Hospitals in New York City. Wesley E. Sowers, MD is Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Director, Center for Public Service Psychiatry Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; and Medical Director, Allegheny County Office of Behavioral Health. Jules M. Ranz, MD is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and Director of the Public Psychiatry Fellowship, N.Y.S. Psychiatric Institute. Jacqueline Maus Feldman, MD is the Patrick H. Linton Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical Services in the Department of Psychiatry/University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1399 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byHunter L. McQuistion,Jacqueline Maus Feldman,Jules M. Ranz,Wesley Sowers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.