All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook supplements hands-on training in interventional cardiology with a specific focus on percutaneous intervention in patients with extracranial carotid artery stesis. It carries reviews of landmark studies supporting carotid endarectomy and stenting and is a comprehensive guide to this exciting and burgeoning field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Lee,Jacqueline Saw,Jose Exaire,Sanjay Yadav
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.