All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionCuban studies is a highly dynamic field shaped by the country's distinctive political and ecomic circumstances. Mauricio A. Font and Carlos Riobo offer an up-to-date and comprehensive survey offering the latest research available from a broad array of disciplines and perspectives. The Handbook of Contemporary Cuba brings contributions from leading scholars from the United States, Cuba, Europe, and other world regions and introduces the reader to the key literature in the field in relation to rapidly changing events on the island and in global political and ecomic affairs. It also addresses timely developments in Cuban civil society and human rights. The guide also presents ecomic models and forecasts as well as analyses of the recent, pivotal Sixth Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba. For students, scholars, and experts in government, it is a vital addition to any collection on Latin American studies or global politics.
- Author BiographyMauricio A. Font is Director of the Bildner Center for Western Hemisphere Studies and Professor of sociology at The Graduate Center and Queens College, City University of New York. Carlos Riobo is Assistant Professor of Latin American literature and cultures at The City College of New York and Cuba Project Fellow of the Bildner Center for Western Hemisphere Studies at CUNY.
- Author(s)Carlos Riobo,Mauricio A. Font
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.