Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSignificant researches on cryobiology have been included in this book. Lately, there have been certain severe tectonic shifts in cryobiology though t visible on the surface but will have significant impact on both the advancement of vel cryopreservation techniques and the future of cryobiology. This comprehensive book discusses the existing applications and emerging practical protocols for the purpose of cryopreservation along with the description of the vel cryobiological ideas. The topics discussed in this book are as follows: Basic Cryobiology and Kinetic Vitrification, Stem Cells and Cryopreservation in Regenerative Medicine, Human Assisted Reproduction Techniques (ART), and Farm/Pet/Laboratory Animal ART. It consists of contributions made by researchers as well as scientists from across the planet and will serve as an important source of reference for those interested in cryobiology.
- PublisherCallisto Reference
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCallisto Reference
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRay Phillips
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.