Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionChina is at the crux of reforming, professionalizing, and internationalizing its cultural and creative industries. These industries are at the forefront of China's move towards the status of a developed country. In this comprehensive Handbook, international experts including leading Mainland scholars examine the background to China's cultural and creative industries as well as the challenges ahead. The chapters represent the cutting-edge of scholarship, setting out the future directions of culture, creativity and invation in China. Combining interdisciplinary approaches with contemporary social and ecomic theory, the contributors examine developments in art, cultural tourism, urbanism, digital media, e-commerce, fashion and architectural design, publishing, film, television, animation, documentary, music and festivals. Students of Chinese culture and society will find this Handbook to be an invaluable resource. Scholars working on topics related to China's emergence and its cultural aspirations will also find the themes discussed in this book to be of interest.
- Author BiographyEdited by Michael Keane, Curtin University, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHandbooks of Research on Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byMichael Keane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.