All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Database Security: Applications and Trends provides an up-to-date overview of data security models, techniques, and architectures in a variety of data management applications and settings. In addition to providing an overview of data security in different application settings, this book includes an outline for future research directions within the field. The book is designed for industry practitioners and researchers, and is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight896 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichael Gertz,Sushil Jajodia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.