All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents an overview of computer forensics perfect for beginners. A distinguished group of specialist authors have crafted chapters rich with detail yet accessible for readers who are t experts in the field. Tying together topics as diverse as applicable laws on search and seizure, investigating cybercrime, and preparation for courtroom testimony, Handbook of Digital and Multimedia Evidence is an ideal overall reference for this multi-faceted discipline.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Barbara
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.