All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this Handbook is to provide the researcher, clinician, teacher and student in all mental health fields with comprehensive coverage of Disruptive Behavior Disorders (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder). With over 50 contributors and 2600 references, this Handbook is the most complete resource available on this important topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1333 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnne E. Hogan,Herbert C. Quay
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.