All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolumes 2A and 2B of The Handbook of Ecomic Growth summarize recent advances in theoretical and empirical work while offering new perspectives on a range of growth mechanisms, from the roles played by institutions and organizations to the ways factors beyond capital accumulation and techlogical change can affect growth. Written by research leaders, the chapters summarize and evaluate recent advances while explaining where further research might be profitable. With analyses that are provocative and controversial because they are so directly relevant to public policy and private decision-making, these two volumes uphold the standard for excellence in applied ecomics set by Volumes 1A and 1B (2005).
- Author BiographyStephen Durlauf is Kenneth J. Arrow Professor of Economics, Laurents R. Christensen Professor of Economics, and Vilas Professor at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is a Fellow in the Econometric Society and in the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHandbook of Economic Growth
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2870 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Aghion,Steven Durlauf
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.