Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $289.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting current issues in electric motor design, installation, application, and performance, this second edition serves as the most authoritative and reliable guide to electric motor utilization and assessment in the commercial and industrial sectors. Covering topics ranging from motor energy and efficiency to computer-aided design and equipment selection, this reference assists professionals in all aspects of electric motor maintenance, repair, and optimization. It has been expanded by more than 40 percent to explore the most influential techlogies in the field including electronic controls, superconducting generators, recent analytical tools, new computing capabilities, and special purpose motors.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Note129 black & white tables, 186 black & white halftones
- Weight2177 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byGerald B. Kliman,Hamid A. Toliyat
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.