All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Endovascular Interventions presents a step-wise approach to the techniques of peripheral vascular interventions. Covering interventions in all major organ systems, this concise and comprehensive resource provides the rationale on why these approaches have been adopted by most practicing vascular interventionalists. This volume also presents key information on intervention techniques and pitfalls, complications and their management, surgical management options, as well as landmark papers on the topic. Unique to this book is the inclusion of sections building an endovascular suite, and coding as well as international training paradigms across the globe. Authored by international experts from around the globe, Handbook of Endovascular Interventions is a true how-to book for the busy interventionalist.
- Author BiographyAmit Kumar, MD, FACS Department of Surgery, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA Kenneth Ouriel, MD Syntactx, New York, NY, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 56 black & white tables, biography
- Weight685 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAmit Kumar,Kenneth Ouriel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.