All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Ethical Educational Leadership brings together an array of key authors to provide comprehensive coverage of the field of ethical educational leadership. This important volume describes contemporary educational issues that necessitate the practice of ethical leadership, reviews current theory and research-informed practices, and also explores a coherent framework for how ethical educational leadership can be achieved. With chapters from leading authors and researchers from around the world, each author contributes to a discussion of current thinking and an analysis of the field of ethical educational leadership. Coverage includes professionalism, educational purpose, social justice, multiculturalism, sustainability, empathy and caring, organizational culture, moral development, motivation, integrity, values, and decision-making. Providing practical, philosophical, and experiential insights into the field, The Handbook of Ethical Educational Leadership is an essential resource for the study of ethical leadership.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Branson is Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. He is Executive Director of the UCEA Center for the Study of Leadership and Ethics. Steven Jay Gross is Professor of Educational Administration at Temple University. He is also Founding Director of the New DEEL (Democratic Ethical Educational Leadership) Community Network.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher M. Branson,Steven Jay Gross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.