Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionExport controls and ecomic sanctions increasingly affect the day-to-day business operations across the globe. No company with cross-border operations or even a multinational work force is immune from their application or can afford to igre these laws. Though once a relatively esoteric area of legal practice, controls over the export of goods, techlogy, and services w represent a basic element of corporate compliance whether your client is involved in import/export activity, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing agreements, distribution contracts, or banking and finance transactions. This book is intended as an overview of this complex and dynamic body of law. It proves to be a valuable resource to both seasoned and vice practitioners alike, providing a thorough and practical guide that can assist counsel and compliance professionals in identifying the myriad issues, navigating the rules, and managing client risks in the challenging but fascinating area of export controls and ecomic sanctions law.
- Author BiographyKay C. Georgi is partner at Arent Fox in Washington DC. Paul M. Lalonde is co-chair of Heenan Blaikie LLP's International Trade and Competition Law Group in Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight594 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKay C. Georgi,Paul M. Lalonde
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.