Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionABOUT THE BOOK: The original twelve followers of Christ changed the world; indeed, they changed the history of the world. So this author, a pastor with over sixty years' experience, poses and answers this logical question: If there are so many 'Christians' on this planet, why are they so relatively ineffective in serving the One they claim to follow? Answer: Because, unlike Him, they do t kw and trust the Scriptures, implicitly. This little volume will help you do that. FROM THE BOOK World Leaders longer risk predictions of what will happen a year, a month, or even a week from w. Too often in the past has history disregarded what man thought and proceeded on its way! Yet the Bible precisely foretold events that would happen hundreds, even thousands, of years prior to the events themselves. How could this be? The only reasonable answer lies in the fact that the Bible is special, as it claims to be - God's revealed Word! The timetable of history continues to unfold before our very eyes today! Just as surely as human history pivoted on the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, so it continues to build toward its final culmination. FROM THE AUTHOR Untold volumes have been written about the Bible, but for most ordinary people it is a book that is really unkwn and t very well understood. Faith, belief, spiritual life - all three of these essential parts of real Christianity hinge on the question, 'Can we trust that the Bible is really God's own unique message to mankind?' This is a basic question that every follower of Christ should be able to answer!
- Author BiographyRev. Warren C. Biebel Jr. has been communicating the Good News and hope of the gospel for more than six decades. His experience in a broad range of ministry from pastoring churches, chaplaincy in a prision and with the V.A., and cofounding Singing Hills Conference Center in N.H., with his wife, Marian, has convinced him that while many believers have one or more Bibles in their home, too many do not know what the Word of God says or what it means for them, today. His hope is that the illustrations and principles in this Handbook of Faith will light the way for many toward deeper faith in the Scriptures and the God who inspired them. This is his fourth book.
- Author(s)Warren C Biebel Jr
- PublisherHealthy Life Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthy Life Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.