All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Fillers, Fourth Edition, discusses the rapidly advancing field of fillers, the substances added to plastics and composites that add value by improving and modifying the properties of materials and reducing costs. This new edition is an essential reference for engineers and scientists using fillers in a range of materials, including plastics, rubber, adhesives, and paper. The book is designed to be a comprehensive reference for both experienced practitioners and those new to fields where fillers are used. It covers available fillers and their properties, their effect on filled materials, such as mechanical properties, rheology, morphology, flammability, and recycling, and their use in practical applications. In particular, this new edition provides extensive coverage of nafillers, along with the practical information needed to deploy these new techlogies in the real world. The book includes the latest advances in filler techlogy, with consolidated technical information from over 4,000 research papers, data from over 160 filler and equipment manufacturers, and a thorough review of the patent literature.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
- Author(s)George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.