Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe handbook is about the theoretical foundations, researches in forensic psychology, practices and applications in forensic settings. This handbook is divided into three parts first part of the book addresses the theoretical foundations of forensic psychology, comprising behavioural biometrics, forensic assessment, criminal behavior and overview of psychopathy. The forensic examination of suspects, and the third part of the book addresses the issues related to forensic practices and their application.
- Author(s)A. Gupta,K. Srivastava,Y.K. Nagle
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.