All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThese volumes have, for over 30 years, been the most readily available source listing the scattered articles, theses, bulletins, and research on freshwater fish in the United States and Canada. The Handbook of Freshwater Fishery Biology summarizes the available data on age, growth, length weight, fecundity, reproductive behavior feeding habits, and necessary environment for each freshwater species. The comparison of species is presented in a manner easily used by fishery mangers and biologists.
- Author Biography<b>Kenneth D. Carlander</b> was Charles F. Curtiss Distinguished Professor Agriculture, Professor of Fisheries, Dept. of Animal Ecology at Iowa State University. Served as President of the Iowa Academy of Science and the American Fisheries Society and was a U.S. Representative, International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology. He served as a consultant for the Ford Foundation Alexandria University, in Egypt in 1056-66.
- Author(s)Kenneth D. Carlander
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.