Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past few decades, friction material engineering has become more sophisticated with many tests and techniques to investigate the properties of the materials and their counterparts before, during and after friction occurred. There has t been too much information available on the different raw materials used for friction materials. This book is more focused towards the raw materials that formulate the different friction materials. It explains about their main friction effects and material structure. Handbook of Friction Materials and Their Applications begins by explaining about different friction materials and how they can be used for brakes. It then goes onto explain the tribology of friction materials. Further out it discusses how different friction materials are formulated and produced. Noise and vibration are explained in a further chapter. The later part talks about how different raw materials can be used for friction materials, such as metals, carbon, organic and irganic materials.
- Author BiographyDr Roberto C. Dante manages his own consultancy company in the field of materials. He continues to research and publish papers in the field of friction materials and tribology and is carrying out research in new materials such as carbon nitride nanosheets.
- Author(s)Roberto C. Dante
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.