Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe only comprehensive reference on this popular and rapidly developing technique provides a detailed overview, ranging from fundamentals to applications, including a section on the evaluation of GC-MS analyses. As such, it covers all aspects, including the theory and principles, as well as a broad range of real-life examples taken from laboratories in environmental, food, pharmaceutical and clinical analysis. It also features a glossary of approximately 300 terms and a substance index that facilitates finding a specific application. For this new edition the work has been w extended to two volumes, reflecting the latest developments in the technique and related instrumentation, while also incorporating several new examples of applications in many fields. The first two editions were very well received, making this handbook a must-have in all analytical laboratories using GC-MS.
- Author BiographyHans-Joachim Huebschmann graduated as Certified Food Chemist from the Technical University in Berlin, Germany, working in the field of LC-MS residue analysis of anabolic agents and pesticides in food. He started his career in diagnostics and medical analytical instruments before working for a number of German companies in gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. In 2002 he joined Thermo Fisher Scientific in Bremen, Germany, and held different international positions including Channel Manager for inorganic and isotope ratio mass spectrometry, Product Manager for high resolution GC-MS and GC-MS/MS, setting up the well-known POPs Center of Excellence in Bremen, Germany. From his role as the Technology Manager for GC-MS in Austin, Texas, USA, he moved to Thermo Asia operations in Singapore as the Technology Director for GC & GC-MS. Hans very recently joined CTC Analytics AG, a privately owned Swiss company, supporting and developing front-end automation in gas and liquid chromatography for innovative sample preparation solutions.
- Author(s)Hans-Joachim Hubschmann
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight2028 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.