All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the main voicing reference volumes for the Adventures in Harmony Music Course. The main instruction volume for this series is: The Handbook of Harmony - Gospel - Jazz - R&B - Soul COLOR - ISBN - 1453700951. B&W - ISBN - 1453684093. This volume contains voicings for their patent pending melody harmonization system. These are the voicing for the melody tes corresponding to the diatonic tones IV through major VII. This is part two of a two volume reference. Part one covers tones I through IV. The voicings in this reference are used in the patent pending system and technique created by Creative Music. Creative Music has developed a revolutionary method enabling keyboard musicians to quickly harmonize a line of tes with infinite chord changes. Imagine being able to play a different chord on every melody te! The system is such that two musicians will come up with the same resulting harmonization. This is the first time that this information has appeared in print allowing anybody to create that soulful sound in their music. With this course you will be creating harmonies and progressions to go with music of your choice. There are songs or progressions to memorize in this course. This is because you are going to be creating your own progressions and harmonies to go with the songs that you choose. This is a step-by-step that you can apply to any piece of music Gregory Moody Creative Music's founder is an accomplished musician and software engineer, who comes from a family lineage of musicians, i.e., his world famous cousin NEA jazz master and recording artist, James Moody. Music education has t changed in the last century, and Creative Music is on the forefront of turning that around. We are re-inventing how music has been taught for the last century. Our instructional method goes against the grain of all past music education teaching methodologies.
- Author BiographyGregory Moody is the founder of Gospel-Chords.com. He has over 30 years of experience in the music field. Having studied diligently under those taught by some of the great jazz masters, and being greatly influenced by them, Greg was inspired to create the Adventures in Harmony Series. His unique harmony and composition styles are the foundation that lead to the development of this unique program. Greg also has a degree in Computer Science from Rutgers University. Combining his knowledge and passion of both music and computers, he utilized both extensively to analyze chords, voicings relationships and to discover harmonies that only a few may have stumbled upon. As a term of endearment his friends, family and colleagues have bestowed upon him the title of King of Harmony.
- Author(s)Gregory Moody
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.