All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeafness is one of the most widespread, costly and poorly understood disabilities in the world. Hearing impairment is a condition that involves medical, psychological and social aspects. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) about 250 million people have disabling hearing loss and two-thirds of them live in the developing world. Millions of people progressively lose their most important means of communication and became socially isolated, especially in the later years of their life. This handbook provides recent research on several different hearing disorders.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Hailee Atkinson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.