All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe first introduction to the Incas and their myths aimed at students and general readers, bringing together a wealth of information into one convenient resource. * A detailed timeline places all key mythological tales and historical developments in chrological order, from the beginnings of the world to the Spanish conquest * A vividly illustrated A-Z dictionary section gives entries for key deities, creatures, characters, rituals, sacred objects, running themes, and beliefs in Inca mythology, as well as important cultural and historical terms, people, and places
- Author BiographyPaul Steele, PhD, is an archivist for a commercial archaeological unit in London, England. Catherine J. Allen, professor of anthropology and international affairs in the Department of Anthropology at George Washington University, Washington, DC, provided assistance with this book.
- Author(s)Paul Richard Steele
- PublisherABC-CLIO Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleWorld Mythology S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintABC-CLIO Ltd
- Content Noteillustrated a-z dictionary
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.