All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in a relational view of infancy, this volume offers a comprehensive analysis of developmental, clinical, and social aspects of mental health from birth to age 3. Essential topics addressed include models of development, neurobiology, the family and cultural contexts of infant mental health, and frequently encountered disorders of infancy. Assessment and intervention are discussed in depth, with coverage of practitioner-based models of psychotherapy as well as programmatic approaches to prevention and early intervention. Also covered are important issues related to family and social policy, such as the effects on infant development of early child care and parental divorce.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Zeanah, Jr., MD, is Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, Vice-Chairman of Psychiatry, and Director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Tulane University School of Medicine.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date21/12/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCharles H. Zeanah
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.