All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Ecology (IE) is an emerging multidisciplinary field. University departments and higher education programs are being formed on the subject following the lead of Yale University, The Norwegian University of Science and Techlogy (NTNU), Leiden University, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Carnegie Mellon University, University of California at Berkeley, Institute for Superior Techlogy in Lisbon, Eidgessische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich, and The University of Tokyo. IE deals with stocks and flows in interconnected networks of industry and the environment, which relies on a basic framework for analysis. Among others, Input-Output Analysis (IOA) is recognized as a key conceptual and analytical framework for IE. A major challenge is that the field of IOA manifests a long history since the 1930s with two Nobel Prize Laureates in the field and requires considerable analytical rigor. This led many instructors and researchers to call for a high-quality publication on the subject which embraces both state-of-the-art theory and principles as well as practical applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEco-Efficiency in Industry & Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited bySangwon Suh
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2009. Corr. 2nd printing 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.