All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the Handbook of Insurance reviews the last forty years of research developments in insurance and its related fields. A single reference source for professors, researchers, graduate students, regulators, consultants, and practitioners, the book starts with the history and foundations of risk and insurance theory, followed by a review of prevention and precaution, asymmetric information, risk management, insurance pricing, new financial invations, reinsurance, corporate governance, capital allocation, securitization, systemic risk, insurance regulation, the industrial organization of insurance markets, and other insurance market applications. It ends with health insurance, longevity risk, long-term care insurance, life insurance financial products, and social insurance. This second version of the Handbook contains 15 new chapters. Each of the 37 chapters has been written by leading authorities in risk and insurance research, all contributions have been peer reviewed, and each chapter can be read independently of the others.
- Author BiographyGeorges Dionne, Professor, Department of Finance HEC Montreal Montreal (Quebec) Canada H3T 2A7
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note109 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 300 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2605 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byGeorges Dionne
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.