All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the major ecomic indicators in the US and the Euro Zone. Following an introduction to the construction of indicators and the basic concepts behind their use, the specific characteristics of the two currency areas are analysed, and the most important ecomic indicators and their significance are explained. The author has developed a unique rating system for ecomic indicators that enables readers to establish the relative importance of 'market movers'. The book also contains an extensive overview of the Datastream mnemonics, making it an essential tool for those conducting investment research.
- Author BiographyCONRAD MATTERN is the Chief Economist and Head of Global Strategy at Activest Investmentgesellschaft, one of the major fund management companies in Germany. Previous to this he worked as a senior currency analyst as well as a fund manager/currency manager. He also gives seminars for professionals on economic indicators and their impact on financial markets.
- Author(s)Conrad Mattern
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.