All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Japanese Applied Linguistics reflects crosscurrents in applied linguistics, an ever-developing branch of linguistics. The book is divided into seven sections, where each chapter discusses in depth the importance of particular topics, such as L1 and L2 acquisition, bilingualism, language pedagogy/education, corpus linguistics, clinical linguistics, translation, and sign language. Covering a wide range of current issues in a comprehensive manner, the book will be useful for both researchers and graduate students who are interested in Japanese linguistics and applied linguistics.
- Author BiographyMasahiko Minami, San Francisco State University, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Series TitleHandbooks of Japanese Language and Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight1116 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMasahiko Minami
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.