All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference guide to the equipment, materials and techniques that can be used when making jewellery. It is aimed at the beginner but it would also be suitable for the more experienced jeweller. It shows in step-by-step sequences how to accomplish various techniques. It also explains the pros and cons of different materials and finishes and how to achieve them.
- Author BiographyCarles Codina is a well-known Spanish jeweller. He is a professor in the department of Jewellery at Massana School in Barcelona. He has exhibited his work throughout Europe and he is in frequent demand as a lecturer and demonstrator. His work appears in both public and private collections.
- Author(s)Carles Codina
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note180+
- Weight1044 g
- Width228 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.